Let's list out the steps in sequence:
- Create the list inside Imnica Mail into which you would like to import your leads.
- Create all the required custom fields for the fields you want imported. The Email Address and IP Address are by default created, all other fields like "First Name", "Last Name", "Gender", "Country" etc. needs to be created.
- Go to support, and open a new ticket.
- Select > Imnica Mail - List Imports
- Click the next button
- Fill in all the fields (Please select if you have created Autoresponder messages and would like to trigger them upon import and also if you created additional custom fields if you would like them imported.
- Attach the CSV export of your list to the new ticket. The list must have the original subscription IP and subscription date of the subscriber for us to import it.
- Submit the new ticket
Please follow the above steps for each list you would like to import.
List imports will be done in no more than 48 hours.
Please Note : If you created a autoresponder series and want to use the subscriber's email address in the Autoresponder message, you need to use the %Subscriber:EmailAddress% variable from the "Subscriber Information" dropdown.
All the subscriber variables like First Name etc. needs to be selected from the "Subscriber Information" dropdown. Any variable selected from the "User Information" will display your own information.